Benefits of Puppy Socialization and Training
Congratulations on your new puppy! Now what? When done properly (under the supervision of a qualified dog trainer), socialization and early training will:
- SAVE YOU TIME AND MONEY: Time and training invested now will prevent serious behavior problems, that can take a lot of time and money to modify in an adult dog. Having a house trained puppy will also save wear and tear on your carpets and furniture.
- PREVENT STRESS (YOU): Potty train your puppy right from the start, so you’re not cleaning up m
esses for years to come. Prevent annoying barking, jumping, leash pulling so you can enjoy time with your dog.
- KEEP YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR DOG SAFE: Most dogs bite are a result of a fearful dog. Proper socialization can prevent your dog from growing into a fearful dog. Make sure your dog will be a valued member of your family for many years to come.
Check out our programs below to get started right away, the right way! Puppy training can start as soon as your puppy comes home, and the critical socialization period ends before 16 weeks so don’t delay. All of our puppy training is taught by a Certified Professional Dog Trainer (CPDT-KA) who’s been raising puppies for over 9 years. If your puppy is over 20 weeks, check out our Dog Training Programs.
Puppy In Home Training Sessions
If you’re a new puppy owner (or it’s been a long time), have older children, or you have higher expectations for your puppy, this is the training package for you. (For younger children, check out our Family Dog Program below). With this package, it’s all about YOU, your FAMILY and your PUPPY. All sessions are done one on one with your own personal dog trainer. We come to you! We help you solve your problems right where they are happening and can involve the whole family.
- Initial Session – 1.5 hours in your home. Covers Crate training, Potty training, Mouthing, Preventing Problems, Sit.
- Additional Sessions – 1 hour in your home.
- Puppy Training Manual (PDF)
- Potty training booklet-a step by step guide to errorless potty training
4 Session Package – Covers Sit, Stay, Come. Cost: $315
6 Session Package – Covers Sit, Stay, Go to Mat/Place, Come, Loose Leash Walking. Cost: $420 (10% discount)
Who’s it for: Puppies under 20 weeks.
Contact us to get started now.
Family Dog Training Program
Got young kids AND a dog? You need FAMILY TRAINING!
Ready to turn your dream picture of the perfect family dog into a reality? We have ALL the tools and support you’ll need to make it happen. Check out the video below to find out about our specialized fun, effective and 100% positive family training package.
Our Family Dog Training Program comes with your choice of 3 or 6 In Home Coaching Sessions. So wether you want to get ahead of the game or you’re struggling to keep your head above water, our Family Dog Training Program as EVERYTHING you need to look like a PRO in your new role, and actually ENJOY doing it.
- Initial session will be 1.5 hours and our Certified Professional Dog Trainer, Allison Andrews, will show you how to stop the problem behaviors NOW, and get started on your hands on training program. Following sessions will be 1 hour. All sessions are held in the comfort of your own home, at a time convenient for you and your family.
- Unlimited access to the Family Dog Program online (a $200 value by itself)-it’s like having a dog trainer
3 Coaching sessions $345 – covers Sit, Come, Stay.
6 Coaching sessions $495 – covers Sit, Come, Attention, Stay, Down and Loose leash walking.
Contact us to get started now.
Puppy Board and Train and Day Training – Kennel Free!
Looking to jump start your puppies education? Check out our programs here: Board & Train.
Wether you’re having puppy problems or just want to make sure your pup is properly prepared for a problem-free future, it all starts here. We have a variety of puppy training programs to help you solve all types of problems and prevent more serious problems from arising. And be sure to check out some of Allison’s tips for Surviving Puppyhood.