Busy schedule? Going out of town? Whether looking to get your new puppy off to a great start, or need your dog to have better manners, our Board and Train programs are the solution. We do the hard part for you. Our Board and Train programs offer a chance for your dog to live with Allison, Certified Professional Dog Trainer, at her home, NOT in a kennel. Your dog’s training will be integrated into their whole life, not just a couple of sessions a day. She provides real life challenges and distractions to train in, not a clean and empty training room. Her patient and positive training methods will include outings to Reedy Falls Park, Main Street and maybe a stop for a treat at the local doggie boutique. Your dog will learn manners in a home environment, making the transition to your home environment easy. Your dog’s board and train will include updates about their training accomplishments including pictures and videos so you can see your dog blossoming. Only one dog is accepted into the program at a time, so you can ensure that your dog will be our top priority.
Foothills Canine Academy’s Board and Train Includes:
- Initial consult to determine your family’s needs and to customize a training plan
- Pick up if needed and drop off
- Clean and safe kennel free environment
- Training by a Certified Professional Dog Trainer
- Trainer also Pet First Aid Certified
- Daily exercise, play and naps
- Training in basic manners, and behavior problems addressed
- Puppy intensive socialization
- Training integrated into everyday living situations
- Three (3) Transfer sessions in your home showing you how to easily maintain training for life of your dog
Contact us to schedule a Board and Train today and have your friends ask, “Are you a dog trainer?”
FCA offers Board and Train programs for dog friendly dogs in South Carolina including Greenville, Simpsonville, Travelers Rest.